Public TV & Radio Executives: Do you want to . . .
- Generate high quality leads?
- Boost first year renewal rates?
- Increase the frequency and amount of giving?
You can, if you hire the right team of direct response experts to create and produce your next winning campaign.
To help you decide if I’m the right direct direct response expert for you, check out my FREE WELCOME KIT full of best practices and advice, including:
- Ranking Nonprofit Organizations - The Flaws of Charity Navigator
- 10 Things That Convert Pledgers To Members
- "On-Air Drives "Too Premium?" - 1999 CURRENT Article
- 38 Special - Magic Bullets To Strengthen Your Team
- "What Is A PTV Member" - A 1981 Retrospective
- All About TeamSoper (2 pp "pdf")
You can download this WELCOME KIT instantly when you subscribe to TeamSoper eBulletins -- my FREE e-newsletter, using the form and "submit" button below.
Meet MICHAEL SOPER -- On your next marketing campaign, would you like to work with a direct marketing and fundraising expert? If so, I’d like to invite you to learn a little more about me . . .
In 1995 NAACP had problems. TEAMSOPER helped secure $1.8 million in corporate funding and tested a campaign that tripled NAACP Branch renewals.
Engaged in the 1996 billion dollar World Wildlife Fund International's "EarthKeeper" campaign design and launch.
Society of Women Engineers turned to TEAMSOPER for fundraising, engagement, and relationship-building plans.
Sign-Up For a FREE Subscription and get our Welcome Kit as a thank you!
Exclusively for Public TV Professionals
NOTE: E-mail address must correspond to a public television station domain.
Write TeamSoper, P.O. Box 40, Midway, UT 84049; call 435-654-5896; e-mail Michael Soper